NXT SAFETY IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER
NXT follows careful safety procedures at all practices and events. All coaches must be PA Act 153-certified. We also have an athletic trainer on site for every practice, monitor weather and send text alert updates.
Box lacrosse improves a player’s decision-making speed, stick skills, situational awareness, and off-ball movement. These specific skills are why Canadian players—the creators and masters of box lacrosse—have been so successful at the collegiate level. Phila Box develops these skills through a box-specific curriculum taught by coaches with box experience and playing in highly competitive winter box tournaments with our Phila A's box teams.
Phila Box is committed to continuing our promise of developing lacrosse players and believes playing box is one of the most beneficial ways to improve a player's game. The Phila A's field teams at eight different age groups (HS Varsity, HS JV, HS Freshman, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, & 3/4th) with elite coaches, curriculum, and events that will directly impact each participant's overall lacrosse IQ.
• 10+ practices with elite box lacrosse coaching
• 2-4 tournaments
• Play day's with local teams
• Phila A's jersey, shooting shirt + Nike shorts
Practices are run by Tony Resch, Bill Leahy, Peter Lawrence, Brett Manney + NXT Coaches
All practices are held at the home of Phila Box, Steelyard Sports (Conshohocken, PA)
- NLL Hall of Fame
- Former Philadelphia Wings Head Coach and player (4x NLL Champion)
- 2001 NLL Coach of the Year
- Former Philadelphia Wings player
- Head Coach at LaSalle College High School (27th year)
- Team USA U19 team Assistant Coach
- Former D1 Head Coach at Hartford University
- 2 NCAA Tournament appearances
- 2011 New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association Coach of the Year
- Current NLL player and Captain for the New England Black Wolves
- 2010 NLL Champion with the Washington Stealth
For more information on everything NXT has to offer, please subscribe below