NXT SAFETY IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER
NXT follows careful safety procedures at all practices and events. All coaches must be PA Act 153-certified. We also have an athletic trainer on site for every practice, monitor weather and send text alert updates.
Box lacrosse improves a player’s decision making speed, stick skills, situational awareness and off ball movement. These specific skills are why Canadian players—the creators and masters of box lacrosse—have been so successful at the collegiate level. NXT Box teams develop these skills through a box specific curriculum taught by coaches with box experience and playing in highly competitive winter box tournaments.
NXT is excited to enter the Box Arena. We are committed to continuing our promise of developing lacrosse players and believe playing box is one of the most beneficial ways to improve a players game. NXT has four Box teams (HS Varsity, HS JV, 7/8th, & 5/6th) with elite coaches, curriculum, and events that will directly impact each participant's overall lacrosse IQ.
BOYS BOX TEAMS | Click below to view each team page
• 10 practices
• 2 tournaments
• 1 play day
• NXT Box jersey, NXT shooting shirt + Nike shorts
Coaches are run by Tony Resch, Bill Leahy, Peter Lawrence, Mickey Hover, Brett Manney + NXT Coaches
All practices are held at The Phelps School (Malvern, PA)
- NLL Hall of Fame
- Former Philadelphia Wings Head Coach and player (4x NLL Champion)
- 2001 NLL Coach of the Year
- Former Philadelphia Wings player
- Head Coach at LaSalle College High School (27th year)
- Team USA U19 team Assistant Coach
- Former D1 Head Coach at Hartford University
- 2 NCAA Tournament appearances
- 2011 New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association Coach of the Year
- Former goalie for the Philadelphia Wings
- Head Coach at Georgian Court University 2014- Current
- Current NLL player and Captain for the New England Black Wolves
- 2010 NLL Champion with the Washington Stealth
For the latest and greatest from NXT, please subscribe below.