NXT SAFETY IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER
NXT follows careful safety procedures at all practices and events. All coaches must be PA Act 153-certified. We also have an athletic trainer on site for every practice, monitor weather and send text alert updates.
As box lacrosse gains momentum in the US, NXT is powering Phila Box, a full girls box program! We believe this to be the perfect off-season training for our field players. Box lacrosse improves a player’s decision-making speed, stick skills, situational awareness, and off-ball movement.
Phila Box is committed to continuing our promise of developing lacrosse players and believes playing box is one of the most beneficial ways to improve a player's game. The Phila 99ers are our box lacrosse club teams and field teams at five different age groups (HS Varsity, HS JV, MS Varsity, MS JV, and Youth) with elite coaches, curriculum, and events that will directly impact each participant's overall lacrosse IQ.
• 10+ practices with elite box lacrosse coaching
• 3-4 tournaments
• Play day's with local teams
• Phila 99ers jersey
Practices are run by Tony Resch, Bill Leahy, Chelsea Rosiek, Brett Manney + NXT Coaches
All practices are held at the home of Phila Box, Steelyard Sports (Conshohocken, PA)
- NLL Hall of Fame
- Former Philadelphia Wings Head Coach and player (4x NLL Champion)
- 2001 NLL Coach of the Year
- Former Philadelphia Wings player
- Head Coach at LaSalle College High School (27th year)
- Team USA U19 team Assistant Coach
- Executive VP of Girls Lacrosse
- 2x state champion Head Coach at Garnet Valley
- Current NLL player and Captain for the New England Black Wolves
- 2010 NLL Champion with the Washington Stealth
For more information on everything NXT has to offer, please subscribe below