The Ultimate Introduction to the Sport
NXT's Cradle Lacrosse teaches basic lacrosse skills in a one-of-a-kind, unrivaled environment. Our six-week program focuses on building players' confidence through a unique curriculum that allows kids to be introduced to lacrosse in a fun, unique way.
Cradle Lacrosse is open to boys and girls ages 4-8 that want to learn lacrosse. Don't worry about the equipment! We provide the sticks, balls, and a t-shirt for your child. The only thing we ask is that they arrive in sneakers and bring a water bottle to stay hydrated! You're more than welcome to bring your own stick or equipment if you so choose!
The Phelps School
583 Sugartown Rd
Malvern, PA 19355
• Learn grip and cradling mechanics
• How to maintain control of the ball at different speeds
• Learn proper ground ball form stationary and on the move
• Practice communication with teammates on the field
• Learn power foot, telescope aiming, and following through
• Practice shooting, passing and catching
• Learn roll dodge, face dodge, and stutter step
• Use dodges to maintain possession against defense
• Learn proper defensive stance, footfire and agility
• Practice using footwork and communication
• Review shooting, ground balls, defense, and cradling
• Wrap up with favorite Cradle games
For the latest and greatest from NXT, please subscribe below.