The Ultimate Introduction to the Sport
NXT's Cradle Lacrosse teaches basic lacrosse skills in a one-of-a-kind, unrivaled environment. Our six-week program focuses on building players' confidence through a unique curriculum that allows kids to be introduced to lacrosse in a fun, unique way.
* May 5th will be a 2-hour finale from 1-3 PM.
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
8000 Cherokee St
Philadelphia, PA 19118
• Learn grip and cradling mechanics
• How to maintain control of the ball at different speeds
• Learn proper ground ball form stationary and on the move
• Practice communication with teammates on the field
• Learn power foot, telescope aiming, and following through
• Practice shooting, passing and catching
• Learn roll dodge, face dodge, and stutter step
• Use dodges to maintain possession against defense
• Learn proper defensive stance, footfire and agility
• Practice using footwork and communication
• Review shooting, ground balls, defense, and cradling
• Wrap up with favorite Cradle games
For the latest and greatest from NXT, please subscribe below.