Rachel Riggio commits to Gettysburg
Lower Merion / 2024 / Attack / Gettysburg
Each Thursday through the college season, we will share a weekly round-up highlighting our NXT Alums having success at the college level. In addition to following us here on our NXT Watch Blog, check out our @nxtlcboys feeds on Instagram & Twitter for daily updates.
- Tommy Sopko, NXT 2017: Had 4 goals in a 16-9 win over Boston University. Sopko followed up his 4 goal performance with a 1 goal, and 3 ground ball effort in a 9-8 midweek loss to Penn.
- Matt Klinges, NXT 2015: Had 1 assist in the win over the 11th ranked Hoyas
- Will Manganiello, NXT 2014: Had 2 assists in the win over previously unbeaten Georgetown
- Dylan Protesto, NXT 2014: Had a great day at the faceoff X winning 19 of 22 faceoffs, while picking up 14 ground balls, and scoring 1 goal in a 12-8 win over Quinnipiac.
- Parke Schweiter, NXT 2015: Had 2 ground balls and 1 caused turnover in a 11-5 win over Wagner
- Ryan Kinnard, NXT 2016: Scored his first career goal in a 12-8 non conference win over Providence. He was featured on the Hofstra Mens Lacrosse twitter account here.
- Griffin Fleming, NXT 2016: Had a hat trick and 4 ground balls in a 12-7 loss to Michigan. He was featured on the Marquette Mens Lacrosse twitter account here.
- Sam Bouhdary, NXT 2016: Helped Michigan to a historic program win beating #4 Notre Dame 13-12 for the program’s first win over a top 5 opponent. The win was also Michigan’s first program road win over a ranked team.
- Ryan Terefenko, NXT 2016: Had 1 assist and 3 ground balls in a 12-7 loss to #6 Denver
- Jason Reynolds, NXT 2017: Had 1 ground ball and 1 caused turnover in a 10-9 loss to Furman
- Brendan McNicholas, NXT 2014: Had a ground ball and 1 caused turnover in a 14-5 win over NJIT
-Clayton Proctor, NXT 2017: Had 1 assist in a 17-13 win over Hartford
- Justin Schwenk, NXT 2016: Won 13 of 21 faceoffs while adding 8 ground balls in a mid week win over Dartmouth
- Jack Norton, NXT 2015: Had 2 goals and 1 ground ball in a win over #2 Denison at the Mustang Classic. Norton followed up that effort with 2 goals, 1 assist, and 2 ground balls the next day in a loss to #1 RIT. Norton continued his good week with a 1 goal, and 2 caused turnover effort in a midweek win over Endicott.
- Connor Ringwalt, NXT 2017: Had 2 assists in a 11-9 win over the Mustang Classic host Stevenson
Franklin & Marshall
- Sam Garges, NXT 2015: Had 2 goals and 2 ground balls in a 21-8 win against Elizabethtown
- Robert Logan, NXT 2014: Had 2 ground balls in a 13-11 loss to #1 RIT at the Mustang Classic
-Steven Hildebrand, NXT 2015: Had 4 goals, 2 assists, and 2 ground balls in a win over Oberlin
-Connor Campbell, NXT 2014: Had 2 caused turnovers in a 11-7 loss to Catholic
-Beau Schmeusser, NXT 2016: Drew the start and had 1 assist in a loss to Dickinson
-Tim Hickey, NXT 2014: Had 2 ground balls, and 1 caused turnover in a 7-6 overtime loss to rival Salisbury
Washington & Lee
-AJ Witherell, NXT 2015: Had 1 goal, 1 ground ball, and 1 caused turnover in a 12-6 win over Randolph-Macon
-Taylor Witherell, NXT 2017: Had 2 goals, and 2 ground balls in the win
-Jake Hvazda, NXT 2016: Had 1 assist in a win over Nazareth in the Mustang Classic. Hvazda followed up that effort with 2 goals, 1 assist, and 2 ground balls the next day in a win over host Stevenson.
February 13th and 27th, NXT has been teaming up with Greenepsych and CHOP to deliver talks on topics that relate to mental health and well-being as well as achieving performance related goals. To join us on this journey, we are extremely fortunate to have Mitch Greene, PhD, Lauren Ruhl, LPC, and Brian Vernau, MD, FAAP, CAQSM.
For more information on everything NXT has to offer, please subscribe below