HIGHLIGHT REEL TIPS:
1) Put your best plays first
Most coaches are not going to watch the entire highlight film. It is important that your best plays are first.
2) Keep your highlight film under three minutes
3) Quality film
Not a parent's phone!!
4) Use smart music choices, if any
You’re trying to impress a college coach, not go viral on YouTube!
5) Use multiple games, name the event and opponent
The larger the sample size, the better the evaluation.
6) Use Isolation graphics and effects
Make it clear where you are on the field. Providing a jersey number and color is not enough!
7) Make sure you put your contact information along with high school and club coaches as well for references
8) Make sure any searchable footage attached to your name is updated
You don’t want a coach stumbling upon an outdated video from 8th grade.
HIGHLIGHT REELS: NLV Productions