At the 2028 level, we are fielding a Black and Silver team. The Black team will compete in the AA division and Silver will compete in the A. Both teams compete and train year-round with a staff of professionally trained coaches. We are able to evaluate interested players at our trainings and camps.
• 7/11 - 7-9PM (Field 5)
• 7/17 - 6-7:30PM (Field 7)
• Nike Training Day
• Nightfall (Black)
• Blue Hen Fall Classic (Silver)
• Aloha Autumn Classic (Silver)
• Mid-Atlantic Fall Games (Black)
• Harvest Classic
• Jersey Invitational (Silver)
• Boys Philly Middle School Invitational (Black)
• Phila Box tryouts (optional)
• NXT Family Meetings
• NXT Night at the Philadelphia Wings
• Box Trainings (3) & Sessions (2)
• Phila Box Season (optional)
• College Gameday at Penn
• NXT Mid-Atlantic Spring League
• Hogan's Spring Thaw
• Peter K. Ortale Play Day (Black)
• Jersey Summer Invitational (Black)
• Aloha Lax Splash (Silver)
• Millon’s National Showcase Championship in Howard County, MD, June 15-16 (Black)
• Philly Summer Invitational in PA (Black)
• NXT Cup. (Silver)
• Naptown Challenge (Black)
Our club teams challenge and develop players who are committed to lacrosse year-round. Constant communication, individual feedback, and professionally trained coaches are infused into each NXT Lacrosse Club team.
The third annual Nike Training Day took place on Sunday, September 19 at the Proving Grounds in Conshohocken, PA—home of NXT LC. It was the first Nike Training Day where both the boys and girls club had every team from youngest to oldest in attendance. A true kickoff to the 2021-22 club season.
Every athlete in the high school club was issued their new Nike Huarache 8 cleats. This was part of Nike’s release of its newest Huarache 8 colorway which at the time, was dawned exclusively by NXT LC athletes.
Access to the Nation's Best national teams is one of the benefits of being a NXT LC member. This team is a collection of the top players from all the 3Step clubs including NXT LC, 3d Lacrosse, Annapolis Hawks, Thunder, Kings, CT Wolves, and more. Contact your coach if you are interested.
Each Monday in Feburary, NXT has been teaming up with Greenepsych to deliver talks on topics that relate to mental health and well-being as well as achieving performance-related goals. To join us on this journey, we are extremely fortunate to have Mitch Greene, PhD, and Lauren Ruhl, LPC.
For more information on everything NXT has to offer, please subscribe below