Head Coach, SCH and Hall of Fame Goalie
Our 2030 team is currently full. We compete and train year-round with a staff of professionally trained coaches. Our goal with the youth club teams is striking the perfect balance between training, competing, and having fun! We are able to evaluate interested players at our trainings and camps.
• 7/11 - 5-6:30PM(Field 6)
• 7/17 - 5-6:15PM(Field 6)
• Nike Training Day
• UDel Blue Hen Shootout
• Harvest Classic
• Mid-Atlantic Games
• Jersey Invitational in Tinton Falls, NJ (Silver)
• Philly Fall Middle School Invitational (Black)
• Phila Box tryouts (optional/supplemental)
•NXT 2030 Player Development Meeting at the NXT Office in Conshohocken - Early December
• NXT Family Meetings
• NXT Night at the Philadelphia Wings
• Box Trainings (3) / Sessions (2)
• NXT 2030 Team Development Night
• Phila Box Season (optional)
• College Gameday at St. Joe's
• NXT Mid-Atlantic Spring League
• Hogan Spring Thaw
• Aloha Lax Splash
• Millon’s National Showcase Championship (Black)
• Naptown Challenge (Black)
• NXT Cup
Our club teams challenge and develop players who are committed to lacrosse year-round. Constant communication, individual feedback, and professionally trained coaches are infused into each NXT Lacrosse Club team.
Access to the Nation's Best national teams is one of the benefits of being a NXT LC member. This team is a collection of the top players from all the 3Step clubs including NXT LC, 3d Lacrosse, Annapolis Hawks, Thunder, Kings, CT Wolves, and more. Contact your coach if you are interested.
Each Monday in Feburary, NXT has been teaming up with Greenepsych to deliver talks on topics that relate to mental health and well-being as well as achieving performance-related goals. To join us on this journey, we are extremely fortunate to have Mitch Greene, PhD, and Lauren Ruhl, LPC.
For more information on everything NXT has to offer, please subscribe below