NXT SAFETY IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER
NXT follows careful safety procedures at all practices and events. All coaches must be PA Act 153-certified. We also have an athletic trainer on site for every practice, monitor weather and send text alert updates.
We develop, challenge, and empower student-athletes. That’s our mission. Player development and learning how to be great teammates are paramount. Our passionate coaches energize practices, empower leadership, break down technical skills, and encourage each team to embrace the challenges of a competitive tournament schedule. Our year-round training helps athletes achieve their goals and develop them into the total lacrosse player.
NXT club teams develop and challenge elite players who are committed to lacrosse year-round. We provide a boutique experience for each family so every player receives the attention they deserve. Expert coaches, modern curricula, elite competition, and professionalism are infused into each NXT Lacrosse Club team.
NXT fields club teams in compliance with US Lacrosse segmentation policies. All NXT youth players must be US Lacrosse members and must complete the US Lacrosse verification process.
Our five-step approach to the total lacrosse player:
1. Fundamentals Building our foundation by training relentlessly year-round
2. Team Strategies Playing an essential role within a team system
3. Position-specific Skills, knowledge, and strategies
4. Decision Making Small-sided games and fast-paced scenarios
5. Intangibles Leadership, hustle, coachability, competitive spirit, and being an energy raiser
For the latest and greatest from NXT, please subscribe below.