NXT SAFETY IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER
NXT follows careful safety procedures at all practices and events. All coaches must be PA Act 153-certified. We also have an athletic trainer on site for every practice, monitor weather and send text alert updates.
We develop, challenge, and empower student-athletes. That’s our mission. Our passionate coaches challenge our athletes to focus on the fundamentals, work hard, be coachable, empower leadership, and above all else, be a great teammate. Our year-round training helps athletes achieve their goals and develop them into the total lacrosse player.
NXT club teams develop and challenge players who are multi sport athletes to evolve into elite lacrosse players. While we have a large portfolio we strive to provide a boutique experience for each family, so every player receives the attention they deserve. Expert coaches, modern curricula, elite competition, and professionalism are infused into each NXT Lacrosse Club team.
NXT fields club teams in compliance with US Lacrosse segmentation policies. All NXT youth players must be US Lacrosse members and must complete the US Lacrosse verification process.
OUR FIVE-STEP APPROACH TO THE TOTAL LACROSSE PLAYER:
1. FUNDAMENTALS - BUILDING OUR FOUNDATION BY TRAINING MIND, BODY & THE COMPLETE LACROSSE PLAYER
2. TEAM STRATEGIES- PLAYING AN ESSENTIAL ROLE WITHIN A TEAM SYSTEM
3. POSITION-SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND STRATEGIES
4. DECISION MAKING, SMALL-SIDED GAMES AND FAST-PACED SCENARIOS
5. INTANGIBLES OF LEADERSHIP, HUSTLE, COACHABILITY, COMPETITIVE SPIRIT
For more information on everything NXT has to offer, please subscribe below